31 Days to Pray the Armor of God
Have you ever felt like you have no control over your child’s heart and mind?
Do you feel like there’s too much to do in too little time?
At the end of the day, do you feel guilty that you’ve spent so much time just keeping the kids alive that you haven’t had a moment to invest in your child’s soul?
Christie Thomas knows all too well how scary it can be when a child has an emotional or spiritual crisis. Through thought-provoking study questions and a guided study plan through the book of Ephesians, she inspires and empowers Christian moms to take back their prayer life and pray salvation, peace, righteousness, truth, and faith over their kids.
31 Days of Praying the Armor of God over Your Kids is simple but powerful, and will truly equip moms to pray for their kids in a way that makes the most of the limited time they have.
With its simple, eye-catching design, you can leave this prayer journal on the table and your kids will be begging to join in. The short verse segments out of the deep book of Ephesians will bring clarity to your prayers and your Christian life without requiring you to spend hours a day in Bible study. Through its thought-provoking daily questions, you will be equipped, inspired, and empowered to pray for your kids in ways that will impact them for eternity.
As you journal and pray through the 31 Days of Praying the Armor of God, you will:
– Identify key areas of spiritual growth and protection to pray over your family.
– Gain a deeper understanding of what salvation, peace, righteousness, truth, and faith truly are.
– Learn to pray these qualities over your family using words right out of the Bible.
– Become more purposeful in your prayer time.
– See changes in your family that will ripple outward.
– Become inspired to spend more time in prayer because you actually know what to say.
If you want a true connection with God and your child that doesn’t require a lot of time, you need this simple prayer journal that lets you encounter the God of the Bible in small chunks of time that ripple into eternity. You will learn to pray for your kids in a way that makes the most of the time you actually have.
This DOWNLOADABLE prayer journal contains a 31-day guided journey through the book of Ephesians, with prompts for Scripture writing and praying over your kids.
- a printable poster of the Armor of God verses for your kids
- a link to sign up for a daily email reminder of the day’s reading
- 31 days of Scripture readings, with a full journal page for each (available lined or unlined)
- 6 specific blessings to read over your kids, each crafted from Ephesians
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/chri3180/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 903